Sunday, December 16, 2012

Abby Caddaby Cake


For those of you who do not have little girls, this is Abby Caddaby. She is one of the newer Sesame Street characters.
 My girls happen to love her, as well as this little girl Maylee, who was turning two. Her mom told me to do whatever I wanted, as long as it had Abby Caddaby.

 I was "Twinkle thinking" that having her sitting up would be cuter than her flat face on the cake, so that is what I did. The Abby character is made out of marshmallow fondant. Then I decided to make it cute and girlie, to go with her. And what is more girlie than some cute and colorful flowers? I really like the way it turned out, I think it was super girlie and cute.

The cake was white cake with vanilla almond cream cheese frosting, covered in MMF. (One of my favs for sure.) 

No comments: