Monday, July 9, 2012

Ombre Fish Cake

Last, but certainly not least. This is one my favorites of the bunch. 
 Now if you have read some of my earlier posts, you would know that I have a thing for ombre. (Which is the variation of color from light to dark.) So when I knew I was going to make six different fish themed cakes, that at least one of them had to be ombre.
 I'm not positive, but I think this one was my yummy white cake, with orange creamcicle frosting.
 I liked this cute little fish, I decided to make him the same color as the fish I made last year, because I thought the color was so fun. Also Orange against blue really stands out. I really liked this one.
Now that was the last of the six cakes that I made in one day. It was a big day, but I got it all done. Now that they are all posted we can move on to the other cakes.

No comments: