Friday, March 1, 2013

Mini Cheesecake Conversation Hearts

I thought I'd better post these before it gets too far away from Valentine's Day. I always love to make holiday themed treats, and I actually saw this idea on pinterest, and had to do it. It's a cheesecake recipe, and I just divided the cheesecake mixture into 6 bowl and tinted them with food coloring. (I use gel food color.) Each cake was made using a silicone heart shaped mold, baked in a water bath.
To release them from the mold I let them cool for about an hour, then place them in the freezer for about two more. They came right out. While frozen I painted the words on them using red gel food color. Aren't they so cute? I love the way they turned out, and I have to tell you they were very tasty as well. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: